Friday, October 9, 2009

Astros/Cardinals Game

MIMI came over to watch the 3 youngest kids so we could take Aubrey to a baseball game.
What are you doing Lily? Emery thought this was really funny but I'm not sure MIMI did.
My dad sent Aubrey this shirt after the Cardinals won the World Series when she was 20-months old. It seemed huge at the time but it kinda fits now. Aubrey and I went as Cardinal fans...loyalty to the team I grew up watching (I was a huge Tommy Herr fan in the 80's) and because the Cardinals were only 2 games away from clinching the playoffs.
Uncle Drew had to go to Galveston to scout sites for his Spring Break mission trip so he was able to stay with us a couple of nights while he was in town. He came to the game with us and of course is a Cardinals fan also. Mike was the lone Astros fan at this game!

No comments: