Sunday, January 10, 2010

Give Thanks

I give thanks to God for Mike, Aubrey, Lily, Emery and Carter. I give thanks to God for answered prayers for these children that at one time I wasn't sure were a part of his plan. Each day throughout the choas of "life" I remind myself how much I wanted this picture...
I give thanks for Aubrey - beautiful, articulate, directive and full of personality.
I give thanks for Lily - beautiful, kind, funny and loving.
I give thanks for Emery - beautiful, spirited, adventurous and energetic.
I give thanks for Carter - handsome, lovable, determined and a boy :-)
I give thanks for Nana for her love, support and amazing box packing skills (the week of Thanksgiving she packed up my entire kitchen and a number of other boxes.)
I give thanks for MIMI for her kindness, love and the time she spends watching her grandchildren for me.The Hall children are all thankful for their entire family...
...and turkey dinner!

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Sweet post about those precious kids!