Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cayman Islands

Mike earned an incentive trip through work to the Cayman Islands. Although it took a little preparation and a lot of help from MIMI, we were able to enjoy 4 days of wonderful food, fun adventures, quality time and relaxation in a very beautiful part of the world. Thank you MIMI for watching all 4 of our children!

The Ritz Carlton

The sailboat we took out to swim with the stingrays.
Swimming with the stingrays was actually me clinging to Mike's back. My feet only touched the bottom one time while I was in the water.

In the boat on our stingray adventure

Waverunner/Snorkeling Excursion
Once I got used to breathing underwater, I had a blast snorkeling...as long as no creatures got too close!
One night before dinner
Heading home....so refreshed!

No comments: