Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Family-filled weekend

Our first stop was in Frisco to meet our new niece, Julia Brook Seelman, born February 5th. Nana had been there helping out so we got to see her too. There are now a total of 6 girl cousins and 1 boy.
Nana and most of her grandchildren
The newest additions
Bella and Aubrey
Abbey, Mike and Carter
Our next stop was on the farm in Plano so Mema could meet her great-grandson.
Precious moments - I love you, sis!
Lily had a death grip on Papa. She was not about to get on that horse.
Emery made it on the horse but it was definitely not by choice.
It doesn't appear that the Hall girls have inherited their Papa and Daddy's love of riding...
By the end of the ride Aubrey was all smiles. She cried when she got on the horse and she cried when she had to get off the horse. She still talks about riding horses at Mema's and loves to name each of Papa's horses.


2 comments:

The Junods said...

I can't get enough of the blog! Thank you thank you!!! I also love these horse pictures! So so cute! What a cool experience at Mema's! Our boys were the same way when they rode the camels! Ha! Horses vs. Camels...I'll take camels! We miss Texas. These are such cute pics of the girls with their daddy on the horse!

The Junods said...

I'm sorry...I can't write. OF COURSE I'LL TAKE HORSES!