Monday, May 11, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

We went to the Heitzmanns for a Cinco de Mayo party. They mostly invited their neighbors but were kind enough to include us. Some of their neighbors happen to be the Derrs. Tracy Derr and Mike went to Campbell Middle School and Cy-Creek together until Mike moved back to Plano his sophmore year. We had a wonderful time enjoying a delicious spread of empanadas, dips, fajitas, margaritas and tres leches.
Grillin'The Derrs

Caden and Davis slidin'.Marin and Emery hangin' around.Buddies Aubrey chillin'.
Lily mowin'..Emery swingin'.
The Pinata

The mommies help out.

Aubrey and Emery enjoyed the pinata from a distance!

1 comment:

The Junods said...

I would have invited myself to that fun party! Such a blast! Love the pinata. Well I love margaritas and fajitas better. Can we set a date together when I come home!!?? Its been a while since you and I had margaritas together. :)