Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

On this Mother's Day I felt extremely blessed. God has given me strong relationships with both my mom and my mother-in-law that I cherish. He also blessed me with the gift of 4 of his children. It was not that long ago that I wasn't sure if he had motherhood in his plans for me but he soon relieved what he had in store for us. Each day I pray that I will be a mother that will raise Godly children and I take a moment (in the chaos) to remember how much my heart ached to have these amazing little angels and how truly precious they are to me.
A Parent's Prayer
God give me wisdom to see there is no unimportant moment in my child's life. May I know no other career is as precious, no other work so rewarding, no other task so urgent. May I not defer it nor neglect it, but by thy Spirit accept it gladly, joyously, and by thy grace, realize that the time is short and my time is now, for children won't wait. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 comment:

Ashley Hall said...

Great pics of you and kiddos! So sweet!!