Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Adorable Moments

Here are a few random pictures that were too adorable not to share.
Over the summer the girls stopped napping (to help with going to bed earlier and easier) so we started having rest time or quiet time. Normally they have to be upstairs in their room for this but this afternoon I let them watch a movie in our bed. I loved the multiple "snuggly" blankets and the outfits.
Aubrey can now get her brother out of his crib for me which can be very helpful. Although he is not supposed to take the paci out of his bed, I guess he convinced his sister to let him break the rules! (I'm not sure why he doesn't have any clothes on :-)
Emery stopped taking gymnastics at the beginning of the summer but she missed it so much that we let her start again. She wanted to have "gymnastics" hair just like her big sister.
This is a Sunday morning before church...all looking at the camera and smiling. Miracle?!?!?!

No comments: