Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mom's Munch

The Preschool classes get to invite the moms up to school for a special Mother's Day celebration. Aubrey's was right after drop off so we enjoyed a breakfast treat together. Her teachers helped her make me this beautiful flower pot.
While all the moms and kids were together, we took the opportunity to surprise Ms. Day with a baby bag full of goodies for her new baby boy that was to arrive in two weeks. Ms. Day was very appreciative of all of her adorable gifts. Aubrey's Pre-K class with Ms. Day and Ms. Mory
That afternoon, right before pick-up, I went back to school to celebrate Mother's Day with my twin girls. The girls are not in the same class so I had to do a little running back and forth. I was thankful that their classrooms are connected by a bathroom :-)

Lily presented me with this beautiful corsage when I entered the room.
We enjoyed some fruit, cheese/crackers and a cookie...two times!
Emery was very patiently waiting for me to come to her class. One of my good friends/co-workers has a son in Emery's class, so she helped be the 'mommy' while I was with Lily.

Both girls gave me a gift that contained a precious picture frame that they made. Of course, it had a picture of them in it!
By the end, I decided it would be easier to have them together in one room. They enjoyed it also. I love these times of not only getting to celebrate being a mom to these amazing children but getting to spend time with them in a different element. I am so proud to be their mom!

No comments: