Monday, October 10, 2011

Mother's Day

MOTHER'S DAY...a day to celebrate...being a mom of four beautiful, healthy, loving children...my mother who has been through so much in her 60 years of life and continues to be there for me each and every day...my mother-in-law who is extremely generous and giving...my mom friends who listen to me and encourage me to be the best mom I can be.


The Saturday of Mother's Day weekend, the girls and I went to a mother/daughter luncheon and fashion show at church. We made paper dolls, ate a delicious lunch and watched a fun, silly fashion show put on by the drama team. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon with my girls.

That Sunday after church we met MIMI and PawPaw at the club to continue celebrating Mother's Day.

MIMI and Lily or "Mini-MIMI" as we like to call her

No comments: