Thursday, June 18, 2009

Road Trip Day 5

We definitely HAD to spend our last day in Destin at the beach. I thought this was so cool...if you get to the beach early enough you can see the crab holes and tracks in the sand before they get destroyed by people walking on them. I wonder what those crabs are up to in the middle of the night?

The Hall kids with their hats!

Aubrey was having soooooooooo much fun running fast and far away from us.

On our last night we went to an early dinner. It was a cool enough evening that the girls wanted to wear their jackets. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at this restaurant that was right on the beach. I had promised the girls that when we went to the beach we would collect seashells. Although I grew up going to Destin, I forgot that there aren't too many shells on the beach. Thank you to Daddy for searching for as many shells as he could find in the water. We could not have left without "she-shells" to show our friends and family!

No comments: