Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jeans and Jewels Gala

Our friends, the Davis', invited us and the Scalises to join them at their table for the Jeans and Jewels Gala. It was held at the The Woodlands Waterway Marriott benefiting NAM (Northwest Assistance Ministries.) Mike and I were thrilled about the opportunity to dress up and have a "date night." Thank you Aubrey for taking this picture of Mommy and Daddy! The Guys -- Mike, Joe and Buff
The Girls -- Anne, Stacie and MeAfter enjoying a delicious dinner, there was a live auction. Many painted horses like these were up for sale. We were entertained by Mark Chestnut. We all got out on the dance floor and did some two-steppin'.

1 comment:

The Junods said...

Ok you have to repost! I want to see. When I used to work for caldwell we were SO involved with NAM. My boss was the in charge of J&J one year, which meant I was doing a lot of work for the gala. Post some pictures. I saw some old co-workers were there. What a party.

Hope to see you in a few weeks!!