Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of playing and eating...

This was a special day for our running group friends...it was Christmas vacation so all the school aged kids were able to join us and it was Meyer Jane Davis' 7th birthday. The mommies of all those precious faces above - - Stacie, Kari, Tootie, Anne, Kristen and Me.
So while each mommy went running, the kids played and...
...posed for pictures...
...colored...
...hung around... ...rode the horsey......loved on baby Brynn...
...and gave the birthday girl hugs.
Meyer chose Lupe Tortilla for her birthday lunch.
Not only is their food so yummy but they have a great play area for the kids. The Hall children really enjoyed playing in the sandbox...
Doin' some climbin'.the kid's table
the mom's table
Mr. Buff (Meyer's daddy) came to enjoy lunch with us...actually he helped feed, hold and watch all the kids...and we really appreciated it!

1 comment:

The Junods said...

Your blog is so cute. I always read it through google reader so I havent seen your new design and of course I think that family picture is b.e.a.utiful! I want her to take my kids picture this summer. Ok...so your running group is awesome! I love that yall do that and all the kids are adorable. Looked like a fun day!

PS Did I hear you're running a half? girl! You're awesome and you look awesome too! So proud of you for that. That is commitment!!!