Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter!!!

Carter Michael Hall
December 30, 2008
Newborn

1 year old2 years old
After having 3 daughters, there is just something about a son. It is a feeling that I can't put into words. This man melts my heart with his huge smile, his precious facial expressions, his big hugs, his sweet litttle voice and his super wet kisses. Only one year ago I was worried about his walking and now I can't get him to stop moving or to be quiet. I guess with three sisters he has to say everything very loudly and many times if he wants to be heard. He is DEFINITELY, without a doubt, a Mama's boy...and I mean that in so many good and not so good ways :-) I am so proud to be his mother.
His sisters were trying to be very patient while he opened his presents. They did offer him a little help once in awhile.
I took way to many pictures of him opening his presents but in each one his personality really shows so I couldn't pick just one...
With as busy as he is, he will always make time to take a break for a good book. Thanks Nana for the funny pigeon and dinosaur books!
Traditional Birthday Breakfast -- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
The running group met at our house that day because of the weather.
We celebrated his day with another family favorite -- cookie cake.More singing and blowing out candles.
It was also our friend/neighbor Kinley's 6th birthday on the same day. They invited us and a few other friends over that afternoon to celebrate with more cookie cake and opening presents.

No comments: