Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sarah's Baby Shower

My dearest friend, Sarah, is having her 3rd baby. Baby Will will join his two big twin sisters, Izzy and Madi, sometime in March. I used the idea of a "spa" shower from the one my friends threw for me when I was having Carter. We had a small spread of food, beverages and RJ Goodes' cupcakes.
Everyone brought a gift card to one of Sarah's favorite kid's stores instead of gifts. Since she already has the basic baby stuff, now she can go do some shopping for boy things. We all enjoyed a girl's night out getting pedicures and manicures. It was a super easy, relaxing and fun way to shower our friend, Sarah, before her baby comes.I hosted the shower with another of Sarah's closest friends, Allie. Sarah says we are a lot alike which turned out to be true and it made it very easy to host a shower with her. Some of the guests getting their pedicures...
...while socializing...
...and enjoying a glass of wine.
All of the friends
We had a wonderful time this evening but after the party I found out that Sarah and her family are moving to Atlanta as soon as she is released from her doctor after the baby is born. This news was expected but wasn't without lots of tears. We are all going to miss the Roemler family.

No comments: